Battleground Legends Battleground Legends

It´s a great idea. After many hours finally got to 62k and to be remembered as Goku.
Fun times with a simple concept, my only complain about the game is how much useless items there are... but you get that on mainstream praised games too !
Try to make more builds viable and to make the difficulty curve a little less harsh, also reworking the stats , like making defense not only give armor but also taking less damage (for example).
Good Work - hope to see some form of animation to depict the battle on the next version !

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Simple and fun.

Everything was so much better than the first one ! :D ... If you´d make a 3d version of this and sold it on the ps3 ... it´s simple gamplay would hook up many players and it would be an instant success !
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat game.

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

Cool concept

What an excellent physics engine... It was fun to play, and challenging as well.
You should add some colors to the game (I know you kept it simple on purpose) , but at least the levels could use some color; and a few more tracks to prevent it from getting repetitive.
And I have no idea about the people who , before me, couldn´t get the game to start, mine started perfectly and smoothly.
Good work man.

Dungeon Defender Dungeon Defender

I loved Dungeon Keeper , and I sure love this game

Mention about the inspiration by Dungeon Keeper would have been nice !
The UI was pretty nice and easy to learn and use, the graphics were very "retro", but seemed very fitting for the theme of the game. A little variation in the music and hotkeys could be added in a sequel... keep that in mind :).
The difficulty curve made a big jump at lvl 4... It took me about 5-6 tries to beat that level; I had to start over because I messed up with my skills. And speaking of skills, the skill tree seemed a little messed up :( , Some of the skills were not worth getting at all, and some others were pure gold.
Work on this,and make it better, you have my ten anyway :), I finished this game and enjoyed it a hundred percent.

MonstersDen:Book of Dread MonstersDen:Book of Dread

Amazingly Simple, Addictive as hell.

When I started playing I tought "oh this doesn´t look so good".
Two hours later I realized I found my self a new fav-game-timekiller GEM.
Where can I start ?
The battle system was intuitive, and it wasn´t akward at all, everything felt really in place , I loved it. The graphics of the game were perfect, and the music didn´t make me want to commit suicide, wich after two hours of straight-non-stop playing is a lot to say. This is really a great remake of an all time classic, but it´s so much better than the original, that I seriously think you deserve a monument of some kind :D.
Congratulations !

Pickleman Begins Betatest Pickleman Begins Betatest

LOL

THAT WASN´T A REESE CANDY !
THAT WAS A **spoiler**.
It was a good joke, I hated the original game, btw.

bob's revenge bob's revenge

Cool.

The controls were not slow, and the attacks were perfect.
The game was not very hard (for me), the only part i died a few times, was the one with many jumps in a row.
The people before me probably played the game by clicking "play this game" instead of "popup" wich causes major lag , and therefore their complaints...
This has been an issue in a lot of games(causing stupid bad reviews), and I really think the staff should do something about it, at least a warn next to the button.

The game really felt great, the music fitted brilliantly, and I loved the difficulty, great job dudes. AWESOME sidescroller.
Keepitup

thedo12 responds:

wow, thanks

and I always choose popup so i never knew about that.

Raptek Arena Reloaded Raptek Arena Reloaded

First levels were fun.

I played the first version, and the updated one, and I must say I really liked this game. Action was constant, and that can´t be bested :D. The system was simple but effective and responsive; different classes to add some variety, and a character skill developing system made it very interesting to me.
I have a few things to say : I played with every character, maybe 20 times each, tried different "builds" and made a few conclussions, that after playing this excellent game , I feel like sharing :) :

1 ) The paladin is too weak, the first levels hurt the poor guy too much, it really isn´t anywhere as fun as the warrior, archer or mage. The weapons to buy really don´t help him too much, I think you should increase his special´s duration, and cooldown, just to help him build combos easier in the first levels :).

2) The mage´s fireball makes the game very easy, him and the archer were (to me) the best classes, not only for being range, but because both of them have area of effect projectiles (archer´s crossbow) , fast movespeed , and nice damage. But then again, I bought every archer´s and mage´s items by level 8-9, and didn´t have anything to buy for the rest of the game, there should be more upgrades, or weapons , or something. I don´t like to swim in worthless gold.

3) I really think each class should have more than 1 "special skill", like the mage.
Only 1 active per level, just like the Mage...
The paladin could have some time limited invulnerability, the archer some kind of "fast shot buff" , the warrior an "arc swing" that hits everything around him instead of only forward :), you get the idea.

4) You need to make the mages skill worth buying , because seriously, the piercing arrow was... horrible, and the Shiled was only good with the "attack no-fireball mage" pumping speed, atk speed, atk damage and hp, instead of skill recovery and special skill power, and using the wave to attack, It was FUN :D, but not anywhere as effective as the "run-fireball" mage ...

5) The same goes with the items, the archer´s long bow only becomes usefull when his atk speed and damage are maxed, in the last levels ... however it´s cheaper than the crossbow.
As for the melee´s , those weapons wich attack slow but deal more damage were not good at all, atk speed > damage. If you attack slow, it´s harder to hit while running, if you don´t run , enemies have their sexual desires satisfied with you, wich is not good. I don´t like orcs :D.

Well, I wrote quite a bit, but it was only because i liked the game very much, congratulations on you front page, and very good job on this game, pal.
Keep it up and good luck :).

Kelemas responds:

Wow... I really appreciate what you've written.
I'll certainly use your suggestions when updating the game. Not everything, because something is hardly implementable at this point, but surely It's a spark to work on.
It makes me very happy to know when someone likes the game.
If you've time, go and read my latest post on my profile!
Thank you and... share the fun!

Smokin Barrels Smokin Barrels

Hah , cool idea, nice game.

I didn´t like the aiming system, but hey, at least it was innovative :).
The only thing that bothered me quite a lot, was the fact that I had to free an inventory slot to buy health... It was really annoying.
The minigames were nice additions, but I found the dice and the knifethrowing quite boring... (of course it´s only my opinion
And what is wrong with that zombie priest ? Couldn´t beat him ^^.
Good work.

Ragdoll Invaders Ragdoll Invaders

Excellent and Refreshing Idea.

I´ll start with the good points :
It was very fun to dodge zillions of pellets/lasers/bombs while shooting 2 machineguns, and the music fitted the action just fine, I don´t think the game got too repetitive. The difficulty curve was there, each lvl becomes a little harder than the previous one, just how it should be. With only 3 types of enemies, it´s the mix you do between them wich creates different type of "stress" to the player, so I actually think each lvl is very different from the previous one.
Now the bad :
1st of all, RANDOMNESS, My main complaint is the randomness of the game.
As you can´t really aim with the ragdoll, after lvl 3 the game becomes more of a "dodge to survive" and less of a "shooter", therefore, you can´t really predict when an enemy is going to die, and even if you can, there is a chance that the path you need to do to get the precious heart is covered with bullets... this sucks big time.
2nd The bomber :
I guess you tought that making it drop its bombs at different speeds would be cool, but in practice, it´s only annoying... because the "patterns" the bombs do, often get you cornered with the lasers/pellets, and there are sometimes when there is really nothing you can do... except die. Randomness here again.
3rd The movespeed/acceleration of the ragdoll.
I loved the system, don´t get me wrong, (i´m not even going to mention the fact that my keyboard kept beeping each time i pressed 3 keys at the same time, and that just happens in this game, I play cs all the time and never got this problem),
the problems begin when you have to face 3 different types of enemies, the ragdoll simply does not respond in time to some of the sittuations the game generates, wich is unfair and frustrating.

I know it´s only an opinion, but to make this game better (humble, respectful advice) :
Powerups Spawning : Maybe some invulnerabilty for 5seconds, doubledamage, additional speed ... you know...
Either fix the Bombers patterns or increase the ragdoll speed (just a bit).
Make the hearts fall with a parachute or something (give additional time to get them).

Good luck on making a good game, a better game , and GOOD WORK.
Wooh, that was a long review ^^.