Shattered Heaven Ep. 2 Shattered Heaven Ep. 2

Amazing work and animation - specially considering you are a single guy handling everything :P... Can´t wait for the next episode.

Marvel Collab Marvel Collab

Good Collab.

I liked it a lot, there were many different styles mixed in to this collab, some shorts were funny , others had a more serious aproach.
Keep up the good work !
And by the way : Winners don´t talk to mutants (loved that).

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

From another world.

You sir, have made me cry like a little baby ! What an incredible piece of animation !
Congratulations ! So much work has gone in to every detail, from the story telling to the animation : LOVELY.

Battleground Legends Battleground Legends

It´s a great idea. After many hours finally got to 62k and to be remembered as Goku.
Fun times with a simple concept, my only complain about the game is how much useless items there are... but you get that on mainstream praised games too !
Try to make more builds viable and to make the difficulty curve a little less harsh, also reworking the stats , like making defense not only give armor but also taking less damage (for example).
Good Work - hope to see some form of animation to depict the battle on the next version !

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Simple and fun.

Everything was so much better than the first one ! :D ... If you´d make a 3d version of this and sold it on the ps3 ... it´s simple gamplay would hook up many players and it would be an instant success !
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat game.

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

Cool concept

What an excellent physics engine... It was fun to play, and challenging as well.
You should add some colors to the game (I know you kept it simple on purpose) , but at least the levels could use some color; and a few more tracks to prevent it from getting repetitive.
And I have no idea about the people who , before me, couldn´t get the game to start, mine started perfectly and smoothly.
Good work man.

Distortion Drive - Atliss Distortion Drive - Atliss

The armony breaking during the intro is so unsettling and yet it fits the song perfectly, like it breaks a happy mood with a few sour notes. I love the climb and the "resolution" of the tune.

Overall very good work ! Keep them coming.

Atliss responds:

Thanks! :))

I Got No Time I Got No Time

This is professional work right here. The mix is superb for an mp3 and I love the drum work... keyboards are on point and oh my god that vocoder work.
Can I ask you for some pointers on that ? What´s your DAW - setup and voice plugins ? (if it´s a chef secret I will understand of course).

Again , brilliant stuff.

Get On! (REUPLOADED) Get On! (REUPLOADED)

Now that´s what I´m talking about :)

LesNic responds: