Shattered Heaven Ep. 2 Shattered Heaven Ep. 2

Amazing work and animation - specially considering you are a single guy handling everything :P... Can´t wait for the next episode.

Marvel Collab Marvel Collab

Good Collab.

I liked it a lot, there were many different styles mixed in to this collab, some shorts were funny , others had a more serious aproach.
Keep up the good work !
And by the way : Winners don´t talk to mutants (loved that).

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

From another world.

You sir, have made me cry like a little baby ! What an incredible piece of animation !
Congratulations ! So much work has gone in to every detail, from the story telling to the animation : LOVELY.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Epic song. Epic Win.

Aside from the funny as shit factor xD , the song is veeeery catchy , do you work as a jingle composer or something like that ? This was pure awesomeness.

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

Awesome , twisted , and original... as always.

It´s incredible to have another RAB episode Dave !!! Even for a "comic" series as twisted as this, the characters managed (actually , you did) to evolve, and the series didn´t get "stale" or repetitive in any way, wich is really hard to do when somthing goes for as long as this one did !
The episode made me laugh like hell, and I loved the ending...
By the way, I always wonder how do you manage to Voice Sean Connery... (me and my father used to joke about his accent waaaay before I saw RAB for the first time, so his appearance is really a feature I love about this series).

CONGRATULATIONS Dave, this is a great series, an awesome chapter, and I really hope you are doing great on your life !
Kudos from Argentina ! (somehow I originally submitted this comment on RAB 14, can´t tell for sure how it happened)

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

Awesome , Twisted, and original as always.

The episode made me laugh like hell, and I loved the ending...

Kudos from Argentina !

Ryu's Revenge Ryu's Revenge

Very , very interesting

The animation needed a little more work ,as the characters were too "stiff" at times ... but I liked them anyway ! You really have something in between your hands with this ...

Transitions Episode 1 Transitions Episode 1

Professional :)

How come you never continued this ? :(
It's the best sw animation I've seen around here.
I hope you do continue it :) Good luck man !

The Jedi Song The Jedi Song

Epic

I loved it, very talented and original ! The animation was simple, but very cool too !
Awesome work !

Days after those days ++ Days after those days ++

Genio de la vida !

Ni has necesitado una gran cantidad de frames, en serio esta fue tu primera obra en flash ? Wow , eres algo de otro mundo ! Lo que me llamo la atencion es que en esta animacion el protagonista parece tener algo con mas de una chica al mismo tiempo ! (mi mente es sucia , por eso me fijo en esos detalles). No pero en serio, este es un flash genial, y me gusta mucho la seleccion de musica que haces para tus flashes ! Sigue asi , genio !